Cookies and Web Beacons
Last updated: December 14, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to La Pantry par Dany Bolduc.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to La Pantry par Dany Bolduc, accessible from https://www.lapantrypardanybolduc.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Session Cookies, administered by Us
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Persistent Cookies; Administered by Us
These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
La Pantry par Dany Bolduc follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics.
The information collected by log files are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Deny of Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in
your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
If You'd like to delete Cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies
Note that La Pantry par Dany Bolduc has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
La Pantry par Dany Bolduc does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
* By email: email@example.com
* By visiting the contact page on our website
At La Pantry par Dany Bolduc, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.